Ensure complete coverage by delivering your message when, where, and how executives want it.
Free Market Healthcare Solutions’ integrated media platform brings executives the information they need—and your message—in a language they understand.
Focus on the right top executives in all the right markets.
Who reads Free Market Healthcare Solutions?
The printed magazine is delivered by mail to 15,000 C-level executives, industry related affiliates, DPCs, and FMMA members in all the key markets in 46 states.
Free Market Healthcare Solutions is available online at USHealthMedia.com and you can follow news and key players on YouTube at USHealthMedia.
100% C-Level Focused
Key information resources from the Free Market Medical Association and Free Market Healthcare Media have combined strength and market knowledge to create the first fully focused and integrated message vehicle for the corner office—Free Market Healthcare Solutions. We target the challenges and opportunities faced by employers in health care plans and benefits. Such a full-scale, high-level media focus hasn’t existed until now.
Ask about digital advertising on USHealthMedia.com and on YOU TUBE at USHealthMedia
CMYK Color Included / Rates are per issue
|12 Issues||9 Issues||6 Issues||3 Issues||Open|
*Full page only: Back page / Inside back page / Inside front / Page 3
Marketplace $200 (i=issue minimum)
Double Truck $4800 (ROP) • $5800 (Premium – Pg 2/3, Center, Inside Back) 10% discount for 3 or more runs annually
- Acceptable ad formats: (PC or Mac) Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign.
- Print-ready ads should be submitted as print resolution PDF.
- Ads submitted in the native application, be sure to include all fonts (must be TTF), artwork, and linked images. When possible, use a preflight program to package into one folder.
- Live matter should be kept 3/8” from the trim size.
- Bleed ads should contain a minimum of 1/4” bleed from trim on all sides.
- Scan all photographs as CMYK files. Convert JPGs to CMYK and save as .eps.
- Convert black and white images to Grayscale.
- Make all images 300 dpi in the native application at 100 percent.
- Convert all Pantone colors and Spot colors to CMYK. Provide all colors in CMYK Process format.
- Submit your ad via e-mail, Dropbox, FTP, or CD.
- Artwork, copy changes, film conversion, other prep work are billed at net, no agency discounts. Materials are stored by publisher for 1 year from issue date; may be destroyed unless otherwise instructed by the advertiser or agency.
Artwork and print proofs should be submitted via email or Dropbox link to: design@USHealthMedia.com
For general inquiries, call 512-746-4545 or email info@USHealthMedia.com
Artwork on CD can be sent to: Free Market Healthcare Media • P.O. Box 217 • Jarrell, TX 76537